GEPFS - Making a Difference, an Impact, in our Community! Scholarships Awarded at the Combine and All-Star Game.
*Download the new Greater El Paso Football Showcase mobile app! Now available on iTunes and GooglePlay
FOOTBALL PARENT/PLAYER MEETING:
MONDAY, NOV. 28, 2016 @ YISD CENTRAL OFFICE
Parents and players are invited to attend a meeting to discuss Showcase procedures on Monday, Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:00pm.
The meeting will be held at the Ysleta Administration & Cultural Arts Theatre, 9600 Sims Drive (off McRae St.) The following is the purpose of the meeting:
1. Bring the following forms completed and signed to the meeting.
2. Introduction of All Star committee and coaching staff to discuss procedures, policies, responsibilities, calendar of events, practice, schedules, and game day.
- All Star Code of Conduct
- Equipment Issue Form
- Athlete's Emergency Contact/Parent Permission Form
- Player Personal Information Sheet
- Junior All Star Mentor Program Info Sheet
3. Information on the Junior All Star mentor program.
4. Individual pictures with your game jersey will be taken for the All Star poster & program.
5. You will receive your practice equipment including practice jersey, pants and socks.
6. You will receive your complimentary All Star T-Shirt
7. There will be an opportunity to order/purchase the following (optional).
8. As a senior All Star participant you will be eligible for a scholarship. Last year 21 $1,000.00 scholarships were awarded to participants. Enclosed us an All Star scholarship application which must be completed and submitted to Mr. Pat O'Neill, at YISD, by noon, January 31, 2017 if you wish to be considered for selection.
- Purchase game tickets for family and friends for $5.00 each (only on this day!).
Pre-sale Tickets will be $6.00 each at all area high schools and $8.00 at the gate.
- Purchase souvenir All Star patch for $10 each.
- Order All Star Ring from Herff Jones representative. (see enclosed flyer)
- Order All Star team/individual pictures.
- Order Parent Program Message.
- Memory photo individual/group (for program).
9. All players are required to participate in the Greater El Paso Football Showcase Combine on Friday, Dec. 16th at the SISD Complex at 3:30pm, Registration is at 2:30pm. Information on the combine is included in this mailing.
Everything ordered on November 28th may be paid with cash, check, or credit cards (Visa/Master Card). Make checks payable to the Greater El Paso Football Showcase.